With experienced trainers and flexible learning options, MyPath Education is an RTO in Brisbane you can trust.
Your first choice for aged-care courses and business courses in Brisbane, our qualifications and short courses prepare you for career advancements in a wide range of roles in these industries. We deliver our training courses in Brisbane at our purpose-built facilities in Morayfield. We also work with employers to provide apprenticeships and traineeships in Brisbane, giving students real on-the-job experience while they complete their training.
Choose from a selection of training courses in Brisbane that work around your schedule. Designed with the busy student in mind, you can study our courses at your own pace – part-time, full-time, or even online.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to advance your existing skillset, our team of professional trainers provide the same high standard of training across all our courses.
If you’re ready to open doors to new career opportunities, discover our aged-care and business courses in Brisbane.
5 Nolan Drive
Morayfield / Caboolture
Phone: 07 5428 6944
Aged Care Courses Brisbane
If you want a career that makes a real difference, our aged-care courses in Brisbane could be your foot in the door to a rewarding role in the industry.
Each of our courses provides a range of options to suit your individual circumstances. Aged-care courses available at our Brisbane location include:
- Diploma of Community Services – Teaches you the skills to support the social, psychological, welfare, and protection needs of individuals, groups, and communities.
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support – Learn how to complete specialised tasks and functions in aged services in residential, home, and community-based environments.
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability, Home & Community) – Reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential settings who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability, etc.
- Health and Community Services Manual Handling Course – Learn safe manual handling skills that help prevent personal injury in the workplace.
- First Aid Certification – This nationally recognised certificate teaches the skills and knowledge needed to treat common injuries and potentially even save a life.
Business Courses Brisbane
MyPath Education provides a selection of business courses in Brisbane to give you the skills to succeed in corporate professions, whether you’re just starting out or gunning for that promotion.
Our business courses in Brisbane include:
- Certificate III in Customer Engagement – Gain the skills and knowledge to effectively and professionally communicate with customers.
- Certificate III in Business Administration – Teaches you a comprehensive range of skills and knowledge to work effectively in a business environment.
- Certificate III in Business – Learn the latest trends and legislation in the industry and be more efficient with your daily operations.
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management – Develop your skills and learn how to manage conflict, influence, engage, and motivate a team in any industry.
- Diploma of Business – Learn the skills and knowledge to run and/or develop a business, from coordinating advertising research to interpreting market trends.
- Diploma of Leadership and Management – Learn the skills to effectively manage others while achieving business targets.
Apprenticeship Training Brisbane
Are you interested in doing your apprenticeship training in Brisbane? Or perhaps you’re an employer looking to take on an apprentice or trainee?
We work with local businesses to provide apprenticeships in Brisbane across the aged-care and business sectors.
You can visit this page to learn more about apprenticeship training with MyPath Education.
If you’d like more information on our aged-care and business courses in Brisbane, get in touch with our friendly team today.