BSB30415 CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FROM $5* Offer ends 31st July.
If you are wanting to kick start your career in business as a Receptionist, General Clerk or an Office Assistant join our business administration course – Learn to Process payroll, Produce spread sheets, Process customer complaints & Design and produce business documents. If you are looking to change careers or get into the industry you can join the class for $5 concession or $5 non-concession*.
What you get?
• BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business Administration
• 13 Units
• Units: Process payroll, Produce spread sheets, Process customer complaints & Design and produce business documents.
• Delivered Over 12Months
Call now on 1300 790 822 to secure your placement or to talk to a course advisor to see if this is the right course for you.
Learn How To
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBFIA302 Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU304 Produce spread sheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
To Be Eligible:
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
- Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the course