The Higher Level Skills program provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to access subsidised training in selected certificate IV or above qualifications, and priority skill sets.
The aim is to assist individuals to gain the higher level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in priority industries or to transition to university to continue their studies. Employers may also be able to access training to address workforce development needs.
Eligibility requirements for Higher Level Skills funding if:
• Queensland resident
• Aged 15 years or over
• Who is no longer at school
• Is an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency.
• Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate IV or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundations skills training.
• Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the courses
For more information view the student fact sheet
MyPaths Higher Level Skills program is the CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
How to apply for Higher Level Skills funding:
- Check out our range of courses below
- Call us on 07 3489 7777 to discuss what course is right for you.
- Provide us with your Date of Birth and Full Name.
- Please note: Student fees may be paid on behalf of a student by a referring agency such as a Job Active or other employment service provider.
Courses commence regularly, so contact our friendly staff today to determine your eligibility and arrange your enrolment today!