The Higher Level Skills program aims to assist individuals to gain the higher-level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in a priority industry, or to transition to university to further their studies.
Training is subsidised by Queensland government and is paid to the RTO providing the training. There is a necessary co-contribution fee from the student for enrolment & training.
It is important that you consider and compare your training options and ensure they align with your chosen career pathway. Once the Certificate IV & higher course has been completed, you will have used your only
Higher Level Skills program subsidy entitlement.
Eligibility requirements for Higher Level Skills funding if:
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate IV level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
- Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the course
HIGHER LEVEL SKILLS
|Code||Qualification||Online Delivery Available||Number of Units||Student Co-Contribution Fee Non Concessional||Cost Per Unit||Student Co-Contribution Fee Concession*||Cost Per Unit||✔|
|CHC43015||Certificate IV in Ageing Support||Yes||18||$295||$16.38||$195||$10.83|
|CHC52015||Diploma of Community Services||Yes||16||$395||$24.68||$295||$18.43|
How to apply for Higher Level Skills funding:
- Check out our range of courses below
- Call us on 07 3489 7777 to discuss what course is right for you.
- Provide us with your Date of Birth and Full Name.
- Please note: Student fees may be paid on behalf of a student by a referring agency such as a Job Active or other employment service provider.
Courses commence regularly, so contact our friendly staff today to determine your eligibility and arrange your enrolment today!
For funded amounts click here
More info from Department of Employment, Small business & Training: