Looking for a career in Individual Support ( Ageing, Disability, Home & Community Care), Business or Business Admin?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee is a key initiative under the Queensland Government’s five-year training reform action plan, Great skills, real opportunities. The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification. It also supports Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing fee-free training in high priority qualifications.
Training is subsidised by Queensland government and is paid to the RTO providing the training. There is a necessary co-contribution fee from the student for enrolment & training.
It is important that you consider and compare your training options and ensure they align with your chosen career pathway. Once the Certificate III course has been completed, you will have used your only Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy entitlement.
Eligibility requirements for Certificate 3 Guarantee funding if:
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
- Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the course
How to apply for Certificate 3 Guarantee funding:
- Check out our range of courses below
- Call us on 07 3489 7777 to discuss what course is right for you.
- Provide us with your Date of Birth and Full Name.
- Please note: Student fees may be paid on behalf of a student by a referring agency such as a Job Active or other employment service provider.
Courses commence regularly, so contact our friendly staff today to determine your eligibility and arrange your enrolment today!
2017 Individual Support courses
If you are looking for a fresh start & a new career in Ageing, Disability, Home & Community care in 2017, MyPaths Individual Support classes are the course for you. We are in the process of scheduling out our 2017 classroom courses.
Suburbs on our list are as follows
- Caboolture Monday 13th November
- Ipswich Monday 20th November
- Townsville Monday 29th January
- Nambour Wednesday 31st January
- Warwick Wednesday 21st February
- Yatala Wednesday 7th March
- Toowoomba Monday 9th April
Alternatively, if in class doesn’t suit your learning style MyPath also has the Certificate III in Individual support available online, so you can sign up and study at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
More info from Department of Education and Training:
Please click here read our complete Terms and Conditions and Refunds & Cancellations policy.