Looking to make a change?
If you are interested in becoming an Assistant in Nursing, Ageing, Home or Disability Care & are caring and passionate about helping people, choose to make a difference! The CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support. Specialise in Ageing, Disability or Home and Community delivered by MyPath Education will see you can make a difference in people’s lives.
From as little as $95 you can join the course through C3G Government Funding – Criteria applies.
- 14 weeks
- 2 days a week
- 120 hours of work placement under supervision.
- FIRST AID, CPR, MANUAL HANDING & INFECTION CONTROL UNITS INCLUDED
- Co-Contribution fee only $195 non-concessional and $95 concessional.
- Morayfield 3rd September Monday
- Ipswich 3rd September Monday
- Yatala 5th September Wednesday
- Townsville 24th September Monday
- Redcliffe 3rd October Wednesday
- Morayfield 14th November Wednesday
Call MyPath Education for a conversation about your future on 07 3489 7777 and get all the information you need to make a change.
Must be Queensland resident aged 15 years or over & is no longer at school. Is an Australian or New Zealand citizen. Must not have or be enrolled in a certificate III level or higher qualification.