Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915)
Learn what it takes to be more than just a boss. Being a manager in a small business or a major corporation all require a set of very important skills. Some of these may come naturally, others need to be taught, either way the successful completion of a management course with MyPath can help you learn and put to practice everything you need to succeed.
Our management training courses are designed to help you understand the basics of management and give you the tools and skills to put that knowledge into practice.
Business Management Courses in Brisbane
While a leader can be a boss, not every boss is a leader and the difference between the two is significant – A boss tells and a leader shows. Learn how to energise and gain the support of your team to unlock their full potential with a Diploma of Leadership and Management. You can complete this management training in Brisbane, Gold Coast or even online.
What you will learn throughout the business management course
The Diploma of Leadership & Management will teach you to effectively manage others to perform at their best while focusing on the growth of a business to hit those targets.
- Develop and use emotional intelligence
- Manage operational plan
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Implement diversity in the workplace
- Manage workforce planning
- Interpret market trends and development
The successful completion of the Diploma of Management or other business management courses can open up entry-level and experienced job opportunities, get a job as a Business manager, Team Leader, retail manager, production manager, or a Department manager.
Delivery & What you will get
- Traditional (Gold Coast and Brisbane location), Online and Blended delivery methods including.
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment.
- On or Offsite to minimise employee downtime.
- Dedicated trainers with industry experience who are passionate about the industry.
- Access to trainer via Email, Phone and in person.
- Professionally presented references materials to assist students in developing their knowledge of the units.
- More career opportunities and up-skilling and productivity gains
- Delivery over a 12-36 month time frame, depending on qualification selected.
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame.
- Nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
CREDIT TRANSFER AND /OR RPL
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer
- Read more here
Major Training has various funding options available depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today or click here to view our funding page.