Get your Certificate II in Business (BSB20115)
If you are starting out or building a career in business, then is the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business is for you. Get equipped with the necessary skills, knowledge and confidence to work effectively in an administration environment.
What you will learn
Gain the fundamentals needed to work effectively in an office environment which requires co-operation and teamwork.
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- Deliver a service to customers
- Work effectively in a business environment
- Process and maintain workplace information
- Handle mail
- Contribute to workplace innovation
Open up entry-level and experienced job opportunities; the Certificate II in Business will create a pathway into a range of entry level administration or clerical roles such as a Receptionist, Office Junior or Administrative Assistant.
Delivery & What you will get
- Traditional (Gold Coast and Brisbane location), Online and Blended delivery methods including.
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment.
- On or Offsite to minimise employee downtime.
- Dedicated trainers with industry experience who are passionate about the industry.
- Access to trainer via Email, Phone and in person.
- Professionally presented references materials to assist students in developing their knowledge of the units.
- More career opportunities and up-skilling and productivity gains
- Delivery over a 6-36 month time frame, depending on qualification selected.
- Available t start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame.
- Nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
CREDIT TRANSFER AND /OR RPL
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer
- Read more here
Major Training has various funding options available depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today or click here to view our funding page.