Apprenticeships and traineeships combine work with structured training and can be full-time, part-time, or school-based – where some of the training is undertaken while the apprentice or trainee is in high school. To undertake an Apprenticeships & Traineeship with MyPath Education you must be employed full time or part time and have access to a workplace relevant to the qualification. Existing employees may undertake an apprenticeship or traineeship.
The benefits of using MyPath Education as your RTO for Apprenticeships & Traineeships.
- We develop customised Apprentice Training Plans face to face with the employer and the student to ensure your apprentice is learning the right skills for your
- Our training plans come with flexible delivery
- Delivery model is face to face every 4 – 6 weeks approximately at your site or ours as agreed in the training plan
- We provide education and coaching to business employers around the supervision ratio requirements
- We work in partnership with Australian Apprenticeship Networks
- We will train theory and practical skills onsite with your apprentice
- We have college delivery where required
- We only employ Industry & VET current trainer/assessors
- We offer support to employers for performance management of apprentices as required
- Major has over 20 years’ experience in training students
- Family owned and operated
Information for Apprentices
- The prospective student must be employed full time or part time and have access to a workplace relevant to the qualification.
- You do not need a secondary school certificate or other qualification to be able to do an Australian Apprenticeship.
- You can do an Australian Apprenticeship if you are a school-leaver, re-entering the workforce or as an adult worker simply wishing to change careers.
- You can even begin your Australian Apprenticeship while you’re still at school finishing Years 10, 11 and 12.
- Australian Apprenticeships offer opportunities for you to train, study and earn an income at a variety of qualification levels in most occupations as well as in traditional trades.
- As an Australian Apprentice, you can combine time at work with training, and can be either full-time, part-time or school-based.
- When you finish your Australian Apprenticeship, you will have a nationally recognised qualification that can take you anywhere in Australia and one that is held in high regard in many overseas countries as well.
- You will have many options for your future to think about and choose from.
- For further information, read the Australian Apprenticeships – Endless Career Possibilities brochure or if you want to become an apprentice give us a call or read more here
Information for Employers:
Did you know that the government can provide up to $10,500 in incentives for employers?
Employing an Australian Apprentice is a smart investment in the future of your business. Investing in training through an Australian Apprenticeship can provide your business with real benefits and contribute to your bottom line. A range of financial incentives may be available to you when you employ an eligible Australian Apprentice.
Did you know there is also a 50% Payroll Tax Exemptions for employing Trainees/Apprentices?
Apprenticeships and traineeships available with MyPath include:
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- & More